July Ynyshir Competition
Win lunch for 2 at Ynyshir
We’ve teamed up with Gareth Ward's Michelin-starred Ynyshir, to offer anyone who orders online from us during July 2020 the chance to win lunch for two people. This offer is for food only, for lunch service only, and of course must be booked subject to availability. Any travel, accommodation and drinks taken are at the winner's discretion and cost. Dietary and any other requirements are entirely subject to Ynyshir's discretion. This prize is not transferable, and is valid for 12 months from the time of issue.
Other than placing your order with us online at any time during June, there’s nothing else you need to do. We’ll draw a name out at random on the 1st August, and get in touch, so we can introduce you to Ynyshir.
The promoter is Dyfi Distillery Limited
- The competition is open to UK residents only, aged 18 or over (except employees of Dyfi Distillery and their close relatives) with a UK mainland address to which the prize can be sent to.
- There is no entry fee for the competition. If you wish to enter the competition without making a purchase, please send a postcard to our distillery address, with your name and address, titled “Ynyshir Prize Draw 2020”
- By entering this competition, an entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Closing date of entry is 30th July 2020. The winner will be chosen at random on 1st August and contacted immediately thereafter.
- The prize is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to make a close substitution if necessary
- The promoters decision in all matters relating to this competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no cash or other alternative to this prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition should matters arise outside of its control